Our Exchange & Return Policy
- Watches purchased at www.LIVwatches.com or on the Kickstarter Rebel project may be exchanged for an item of the same value or returned within 90 days of receiving the watch, as long as the watch has not been worn, used, modified, altered, etc. Watches purchased through the Kickstarter/Indiegogo/Born GX1 or GX1-A projects are not eligible for a return or exchange. Watches purchased through any other channel need to consult that particular channel's return or exchange policy.
- We do accept exchanges and returns from both US and international fans; we do offer free return shipping within the US.
- Once an item has been received at our office, it is at our discretion whether to refund or exchange the item, based on a thorough inspection. Only items determined to be unused, unworn, unmodified and unaltered will be eligible for refunds or exchanges.
- Funds will generally be refunded using the same form of payment in which the watch was originally purchased. We will provide a refund via Paypal should this not be possible. Please note that we are not responsible for any fluctuation in the international currency exchange rate. International customers will receive refunds equivalent to the USD (US dollar) price at the time of purchase
- For an exchange or refund to be valid, please follow the instructions below.
Refund/Exchange Instructions for US fans
- If your purchased a watch from our website, please contact us for a free return label and let us know if it will be a return or exchange. (Please note: Kickstarter Rebel orders are not eligible for a free return label).
- If you're requesting a refund: Please ship the item back to us, packaged inside the box, with all the relevant paperwork and tags, exactly as you received it.
- If you're requesting an exchange: Let us know what watch you'd like to receive in exchange and please only ship back the watch, securely packaged in bubble wrap. Please do not send us the watch box if you're exchanging the watch.
Exchange instructions for international fans
If you're requesting a refund: Please ship the item back to us, packaged inside the box, with all the relevant paperwork and tags, exactly as you received it.
If you're requesting an exchange: Let us know what watch you'd like to receive in exchange and please only ship back the watch, securely packaged in bubble wrap. Please do not send us the watch box if you're exchanging the watch.
- Label the outside of your package, and include a note in your package, with your Return Authorization Number (RAN). Your RAN is the same number as the original order number.
- Please label the package as a "Return / Repair" so that we are not charged import duties.
- Please ship via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS), United States Postal Service (USPS) or your national postal service, with insurance and delivery to LIV watches prepaid.
- Please ship your watch to:
LIV Watches Returns
169 E Flagler St #1526,
Miami, FL 33131
Did this answer your question?